Local Roofer for quality roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.