Commercial Roofing for new roof cost in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.