Commercial Roofer for metal roof in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe key reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.