Local Roofer for metal roof leak repair in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.