Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe key reason for your roof would be to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.