Local Roofer for new roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.