Residential Roofer for leak repair in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak repair in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.