Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.