Commercial Roofer for shingle roofer near me in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.