Local Roofer for re roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.