Commercial Roofer for metal roofing companies in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.