Local Roofer for roofing companies near me free estimates in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me free estimates in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.