Commercial Roofer for commercial roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.