Residential Roofing for shingle roofing repair in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofing repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.