Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.