Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe main reason for your roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.