Commercial Roofer for metal roof price in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof price in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.