Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.