Residential Roofing for metal roof over in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.