Local Roofer for local roofing companies in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.