Local Roofer for metal roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.