Commercial Roofer for flat roof construction in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.