Local Roofer for Roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.