Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.