Commercial Roofer for Shingle roof repair in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Shingle roof repair in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.