Commercial Roofer for flat roof repair in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.