Residential Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HomeThe principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.