Residential Roofer for best roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.