Local Roofer for metal roofing price in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing price in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.