Local Roofer for commercial roofing repair in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.