Local Roofer for new roof estimate in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.