Commercial Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.