Residential Roofer for damaged shingle roof repair in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.