Residential Roofer for commercial roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.