Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.