Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.