Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe principal reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.