Commercial Roofing for Local Roofer in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.