Commercial Roofing for garage roof repair in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.