Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.