Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.