Commercial Roofing for epdm roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.