Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.