Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.