Local Roofers for certainteed roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of certainteed roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.