Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.