Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.