Local Roofers for leak roof repair in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HouseThe primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.