Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.