Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.